AMBEG, founded in 1926 in Berlin, is a leading manufacturer of machines for the production of primary packaging from tubular glass worldwide. Jakob Dichter, the outstanding inventor and founder of AMBEG, was the pioneer for the automation of ampoule and vial production.
With the ampoule forming machine U3 and the vial forming machine RP he introduced revolutionary developments to the market. Today, with more than 4,000 machines sold to customers worldwide, AMBEG has significant experience and competence in the field of glass forming machines. AMBEG is a third generation family business. Its 40 employees contribute with their skills and knowledge to innovation and customer focus.
Machine design with modern 3D CAD workstations and the machine shop with CNC machine tools enable fast and flexible production of customer requirements.
In addition to standard machines for the production of vials, syringe barrels and cartridges, AMBEG also offers custom machines according to specified customer requirements. Upon request AMBEG delivers complete systems with integrated after forming lines
|Empresa||AMBEG Dr. J. Dichter GmbH|
|Endereço||Tempelhofer Weg 65-68
||0049 30 7800950|
|Fax||0049 30 7881214|
|Ano de fundação
|Taxa de exportação||max. 75%|
Informações de contato
|Nome||Sr. Andreas Dichter|
|Nome||Sr. Hans-Joachim Dichter|
Manufacturer of ampoule forming machines, vial forming machines, cartridge forming machines and syringe forming machines and tube feeders.
AMBEG´s product range includes:
- Ampoule forming machines Type U3, U4, U5 Vertical multi-head continuous motion machines for the production of ampoules from glass tubes.
- Vial forming machines Type RP, RP 30, RP M30, RP 50 Vertical multi-head indexing motion machines for the production of glass vials from glass tubes.
- Syringe and carpoule forming machine Type FS Vertical multi-head indexing motion machine for the production of syringe bodies and carpoules from glass tubes.
- Sprinkler bulb forming machine Type SPR 24 Vertical multi-head indexing motion machine for the production of sprinkler bulbs from glass tubes.
- Automatic tube loaders
- Special glass forming machines available upon request