Informações de contato
Wockerather Weg 45
||0049 2431 96180|
|Fax||0049 2431 961850|
|Get in contact with EME GmbH|
|Volume de negócios
||20 Million EUR|
|Certificados||DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 BS OHSAS 18001:2007|
|Ano de fundação
|Taxa de exportação||90 %|
Pessoas para contactar
|Contato 1.||Jens Rosenthal
Phone: +49 2431 9618 0
Fax: +49 2431 746 87
|Contato 2.||Sebastian Woltz
Phone: +49 9352 507 249
Fax: +49 9352 507 193
|Contato 3.||Grant Bailey
Phone: +49 2431 9618 46
Fax: +49 2431 9618 40
|Contato 4.||Karl Jütten
Phone: +49 2431 9618 18
Fax: +49 2431 746 87
Produtos / Máquinas
• Batch houses: for containers, float glass, fiber glass and special glasses, with capacities from 5 tpd over 2.400 tpd
• Cullet return systems: scraper conveyors, crushers for containers, tableware, special and float glasses
• Control technology: for all systems and applications
• Batch chargers: stationary and oscillating pusher chargers, EME-NEND® chargers, screw chargers, chute chargers, floatglass chargers, oscillating crank chargers and custom designs
• Special equipment: for cullet pulverisation, minor constituent handling and many other applications
• Recycling systems: for container, flat, laminated, wired and fibre glasses
História de empresa
EME GmbH is a leading supplier of batch preparation plants, cullet handling equipment and batch charging technology to the global glass industry. Established almost 100 years ago the company has a long and proud history of service to the glass industry. Customized solutions ranging from single component supply through to complex turnkey batch plants are on offer.
EME has world class solutions for Container Glass, Fiber Glass, Thin Glass, Float Glass, Specialty Glass and Tableware, for any environment.
The EME batch-charging technology provides for a completely sealed doghouse, reduced dust, lower energy consumption, fewer emissions and less rouge air entering the furnace. All benefits of the EME-NEND® batch-charging family are available with a screw or a vibratory tube transport system.
Since 1987 EME has been part of the SORG Group. The SORG Group, comprising of EME, Nikolaus Sorg and Sorg Keramik Services (SKS), have the unique capability to supply all the necessary equipment and technology required in the complete batch and melting process, starting with the delivery of the raw materials right through to the transfer of the conditioned glass to the forming process.
Combined with the companies of the SORG Group and its sister company Shanghai Precision, EME delivers a Truly Global Sales and Service Network to all its Customers.