From the company's North American headquarters in Ohio and FeneTech-Europe Sàrl in Luxembourg, the FeneTech User Conference began for FeneTech's customers worldwide. This is the second year that the conference has taken place on a virtual platform.
This year, 245 FeneVision users from all over the globe—representing 83 window and door manufacturers and glass fabrication companies—registered for this year's conference. From the first conference in 2002 through today, each user conference has endeavored to share the latest enhancements and features of FeneTech's FeneVision ERP software.
Conference presenters are well-prepared and have packed as much information as possible into each presentation. Users enter questions in the video conferencing chat feature, and session presenters and moderators provide answers. This year's conference sessions include enhancements in Inventory and Purchasing, Capacity Planning, and managing FeneVision IT Infrastructures, among others.
- Following Monday's presentations, FeneTech will host a virtual "happy hour" at 5 PM EST, a tradition FeneTech began at last year's virtual conference.
- FeneTech President and CEO Ron Crowl is excited about this year's conference. "In a perfect world, we would be meeting face-to-face, but for the health and safety of all, we decided to again conduct this year's conference virtually. It's so important to share with our valued customers the hard work the FeneTech team has put into the software since last year, and I'm eager to hear suggestions for future development."
- The user conference is vital for updating customers and an essential part of FeneTech's development plan. Conference presenters gather ideas from their customers during the conference. This drives the company's development for the coming year.
- Following the conference, FeneTech employees from both North America and Europe will begin mapping a path for future growth.
- The FeneTech User Conference runs through Wednesday, June 9 in the US and through Thursday, June 10 in Europe.
Since 1996, FeneTech, Inc has been the world's preeminent software provider for the glass fabrication and window & door manufacturing industries. Learn more at https://fenetech.com.