Attend Glassman Europe and gain access to two conference programmes free of charge.
When you register for your free pass to attend Glassman Europe you can also attend the following conference programmes while you are there.
Tuesday 17 September – Glassman Trends
This programme address the latest trends in glassmaking with a range of international expert speakers, including a debate on whether glass could be a key solution to the war on plastics.
Wednesday 18 September – Future Glass Forum
The Future Glass Forum returns to Lyon in 2019 to look to the developments in digital transformation, artificial intelligence and industry 4.0 in the production of glass. This programme will be relevant to both flat and container glass manufacturers as well as business advisors and consultants interested in the future of manufacturing.
Glassman Trends presentation topics include:
- The future of plastic packaging in a (more) circular economy
- Is the container glass industry aligned to customers' expectations?
- The container glass industry and its role in the circular economy
- Circular Packaging at ABI
- CO2 step wise emission reduction is necessary and possible
- Decarbonisation and the Circular Economy
- Biomass Ash: A past and present raw material for glassmaking?
- O-I and Chovet-Db2i set for success on Gironcourt partnership
- A new world of glassmaking
- The Swabbing Robot
Future Glass Forum presentation topics include:
- How glass manufacturers can successfully manage their digital transformation
- Steklarna Hrastnik’s journey toward industry 4.0
- Using software to improve maintenance
- Combining high resolution NIR furnace vision with Expert System III model based furnace control
- Digitalisation in Glass Melting
- How to use QC Lab technology in a production environment
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: the future of Glass manufacturing
The international exhibition
The world’s leading suppliers to the glassmaking industry have confirmed their presence in the exhibition. Companies such as BDF Industries, Heye International, Horn, Zechetti,Ramsey Products, Reckmann and Henry F. Teichmann have booked booths at the glassmaking-focused event.
International companies which supply leading technology to the hot and cold ends of a glass plant are all represented.
You'll be able to arrange meetings and do real business within this intimate networking event designed specifically for the hollow and container glass industry.