Informações de contato
Vacuum Pumps and Air Compressors
Via Natale Bruno 34
||0039 011 950 40 30|
|Fax||0039 011 950 40 40|
|Get in contact with Pneumofore S.p.A.|
|Empregados||50 - 60|
|Volume de negócios
||10 mio EURO|
|Certificados||UNI EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001|
|Ano de fundação
|Taxa de exportação||85 %|
Pessoas para contactar
|Contato 1.||Daniel Hilfiker
Phone: 0039 011 950 40 30
Fax: 0039 011 950 40 40
|Contato 2.||Rolf Hilfiker
Phone: +39 011 950 40 30
Fax: +39 011 950 40 40
|Contato 3.||Amin Kardosh
Sales Consultant USA
Phone: +39 011 9504030
Fax: +39 011 9504040
|Contato 4.||Anastasiia Bratash
Area Sales Manager
Phone: +39 011 950 40 30
Fax: +39 011 950 40 40
|Contato 5.||Cristian Eduardo De La Torre
Produtos / Máquinas
Leader in vacuum systems for IS machines, Pneumofore developed the largest air-cooled single stage rotary vane vacuum pump worldwide, the UV100.
FULL PRODUCT RANGE
To accommodate any customer need or application requirement, we offer different technologies in a wide capacity range.
Pneumofore Rotary Vane Pumps and Compressors lead the market in energy savings: their design ensure long-term efficiency and the cost reduction of maintenance.
Specific solutions can be delivered for most demanding projects to ensure faster ROI or short-term installations. All products are in compliance with CE norms (European Community) and are available for any combination of voltage and frequency.
- Sliding vane, single-stage, lubricated, up to 6.610 m3/h at 50 Hz and 0,5 mbar(a) residual pressure; up to 6.480 m3/h at 60 Hz and 0,5 mbar(a) residual pressure;
- Sliding vane, single-stage, lubricated: at 50 Hz, from 5,5 to 400 kW, from 70 to 4.930 m3/h, operative pressure from 2,5 to 10 bar(g); at 60 Hz, from 7,5 to 540 kW, from 83 to 5.360 m3/h, operative pressure from 2,5 to 10 bar(g).
Accessories for Vacuum
- Demister Filters for separation of oil mist / graphite lubricant coming from the moulds on the IS machines, capacity up to 5100 m3/h;
- Vacuum Receivers, volume up to 10 m3.
Accessories for Compressed Air
- Fridge Dryers, capacity from 12 to 10.800 m3/h;
- Adsorption and high pressure Dryers, on request;
- Filters, capacity from 31,8 to 27.000 m3/h with residual coolant content down to 0,003 mg/m3;
- Air Receivers, tested according to CE regulation, volume up to 10 m3.
Complete customer satisfaction regarding Spare Parts and Maintenance.
Assistance and troubleshooting is guaranteed through a dedicated division of Pneumofore with trained and experienced professionals.
Service Centers available on 5 continents.
The Pneumofore Engineering Team calculates the pneumatic system layout with all devices from the pump / compressor room to the spot of application. Available for consulting and customer support to respond to case-specific requirements. For new systems, please refer to the "Preliminary Specifications" in the download section.
História de empresa
Pneumofore manufactures and provides full solutions for the supply of compressed air and vacuum in industrial plants worldwide. Specialized in rotary vane technology since 1923, Pneumofore offers professional expertise and international service over a wide range of integrated products for each customer´s needs. Constantly focused on minimal life cycle costs, Pneumofore has become the leader in centralized vacuum systems specially designed for the glass industry and IS machines.
Pneumofore creates, develops, manufactures, installs and services its own innovative products while setting the standard for high efficiency, high air purity, reliability and longevity.
Main Features of Pneumofore Products
Pneumofore engineers creates original solutions, providing the market standards of tomorrow from extreme climates designed compressors to the largest air-cooled rotary vane pump in the world.
- Durability: rotary vane vacuum pumps and compressors sturdy constructed for 24 h operation and equipped with aluminum vanes
- Energy and Cost Saving: a full range of air-cooled machines with the variable speed option, for the lowest Life Cycle Cost and the best return of investment
- Easy to install: “Plug and Play” units with no need of foundation or water connection
- Environment friendly: solutions that guarantee the lowest power consumption, no coolant vapor, reduced noise and no water waste, without compromise on efficiency.
Pneumofore customers range from small manufacturing plants to large multinational enterprises. From process specifications throughout layout and definition, installation, commissioning, operation and long-term maintenance needs, Pneumofore assists customers at every step.
As solution provider, Pneumofore provides engineering support to all clients for each application. Individual analysis and system design ensure the choice of the right products and the best technical result. Pneumofore also offers a complete after-market support for evaluation, maintenance, spare parts delivery and on- or offsite repair and overhaul.
Worldwide Distribution and Presence
With more than 45.000 units worldwide, Pneumofore machines and service can reach any country, thanks to an extensive distributor and after-sales network covering the entire international market. Our references in the glass industry include: O-I, Verallia, Ardagh, Gallo Glass, Envases Universales, Altajir, HNGI, Sisecam and many more.